Friends Only
Apr. 5th, 2029 12:41 am
♥
I love new friends (provided we share some similar interests), and I promise I don't bite
But, all my entries are now friends-locked, (and I don't post fic here anymore) so if you'd like to be added
(because you won't see any updates otherwise, and I won't add you back if I don't know who you are),
just comment here ^^
♥
no subject
Date: 2010-08-23 12:28 am (UTC)So yay! to getting to know each other better and being friends ♥.
no subject
Date: 2010-08-23 11:03 am (UTC):D :D: D
no subject
Date: 2010-09-06 03:48 pm (UTC)As for sharing interests...NEWS and KAT-TUN and all their members (yes including JinJin, of course), Teppei, Matsuda Shota, Toma, dramas such as YamaNade (OMG YAMANADE XD), Buzzer
Beat, Nobuta, and Liar Game...and, Doctor Who (yes I do like non-Asian stuff :P), and Death Note, etc.
So can I be your friend? *puppy dog eyes*
no subject
Date: 2010-09-08 06:33 am (UTC)Of course! Any fan of Doctor Who is welcome here :DDDD *adds*
no subject
Date: 2010-09-08 03:18 pm (UTC)Unfortunately, I haven't seen any of eleven yet, because they were playing it on TV here where I live, but they stopped after ten. Because I fail at everything, I didn't realize until just recently that there was more to watch already. ;_; Stupid American TV doesn't know what's good... :P
no subject
Date: 2010-09-08 03:42 pm (UTC)I can find you the download links if you like! Eleven is by FAR my favourite Doctor, he's amazing!!
no subject
Date: 2010-09-08 03:59 pm (UTC)That would be awesome. I've heard good things about him, I need to find out what I'm missing. :P
no subject
Date: 2010-09-08 05:07 pm (UTC)